Gate Commercial Construction is quickly becoming one of the most trusted names in commercial roofing repairs in the Metroplex. We strive to offer a wide range of roof repair services that are tailored to address any and all problems with your building’s roofing system. We offer commercial roofing repair services business and medical offices, retail and industrial spaces, restaurants and more.
A lot of older commercial buildings have roofs which are composed of what is referred to as a built-up or tar and gravel roof. This is made up of multiple ply’s of roofing felt held together with ashpalt. Gate Commercial Construction specializes in repairs for this type of commercial roofing system, as well as many other types:
- EPDM commercial roof repair
- TPO commercial roof repair
- SPF commercial roof repair
- Industrial commercial roof repair
- Built-up commercial roof repair
- Other commercial roof repair
Considerations for Commercial Roofing Repairs
Determining if your commercial roofing system needs repairs over a replacement can be tough. Luckily, we’re here to help you maximize those efforts. Here are a few questions to consider:
- What type of problems is your roof experiencing?
- There are many different types of commercial roofing systems, and because of that there are many different problems that can arise. We will help you find and address all current issues, in addition to any foreseeable problematic issues. Some common issues we find are: weathered roof stacks, blistered roof membrane, cracking membrane, “handy man” repairs, excessive ponding water, improper materials used in earlier repairs, and many other kinds of commercial roofing issues.
- What is your budget for the roofing repairs?
- Establishing a budget will first and foremost give you a clear picture of what to expect, as well as provide our repair team with valuable insight into how to both protect your business’ structure and your pocketbook.
- What does your roofing repair timeline look like?
- We believe that your time is precious, and you probably do too. Our team of qualified commercial roofing contractors will work quickly and efficiently to get your roof repaired on schedule.
Letting us help the building owner establish a budget and action plan for repairs and maintenance to help them extend the life of their current roof.
Solutions for Commercial Roofing Repairs
If your commercial building’s roof is damaged, it’s not always necessary to replace the entire roof. There are a number of factors that can help determine which problems your roof might have including materials used, the installation method and weather conditions. Whether it’s a leaking roof, damaged areas from rain, wind, hail or ponding water due to improper drainage, our roofing experts have the experience to make sure you’re protected from the elements. Ready to get started?Contact Us Today